MineOS's Data Privacy & Third Party Risk Full-Cycle
Data privacy is a robust and growing industry that touches businesses across the globe. Every element of protecting consumer data, from data mapping to vendor risk assessment and any third-party risk process, plays a pivotal, synergistic role in ensuring privacy programs work efficiently in 2023 and beyond.
To bring our customers the best for every step of the data governance journey, we’ve partnered with Panorays, a standout in Third Party Risk Management. Panorays has given MineOS the full vote of confidence, integrating it with Panorays’ platform globally.
Panorays offers an automated third-party security platform that manages the whole process from inherent to residual risk, remediation and ongoing monitoring. Panorays combines automated, dynamic security questionnaires with external attack surface assessments and business context to provide organizations with a rapid, accurate view of third-party cyber risk.
Integrating Panorays's capabilities into MineOS creates a comprehensive approach to data governance and risk assessment for companies to manage industry best practices in data protection as well as adherence to major standards such as NIST, SOC2, and ISO.
These capabilities include:
- Harnessing MineOS’s unique data source discovery to maintain a complete list of vendors and third-parties directly within the MineOS interface. With the confidence to know Mine’s AI automatically discovers nearly all the vendors an organization uses, you can manage your vendor pool with ease and precision.
- Running privacy due diligence to ensure alignment with global data regulations as part of thorough vendor assessment and third party risk management.
- Using the Panorays platform to issue customizable security questionnaires to vendors for external assessments. These automated, dynamic questionnaires add another layer of scrutiny from the internal view, ensuring that your vendors adhere to the highest security standards and you have a comprehensive view of their security controls implemented.
- Business Snapshots from the MineOS platform for each external vendor, which include details about their business overview, geography, certifications and attestations. This offers a comprehensive insight into your vendors' credentials all in a single place, helping you assess the reliability and security preparedness of each one.
- Making assessments smoother through automatically imported risk information for DPIA-related systems and business impact analysis that highlights compliance insights.
The partnership between MineOS and Panorays promises a harmonized approach to data governance and risk assessment, joining industry-leading expertise with innovative technologies. This partnership is not just about uniting technologies, but about integrating a shared vision for a world that prioritizes data protection and security.